Countrylink provides free travel between home and the College for Boarding students who live in NSW. Accordingly, all travel is booked to and from the student's home town.

Any intentions to change travel from the usual home destination must be provided to the Registrar by telephone or email at least one month in advance of the travel date. Countrylink will then charge the College for the travel and this cost will be passed on to parents via the College fees.

Boarders are eligible to use fully subsidised travel when travelling to and from home on Government services. Please use the link below to apply for a Boarders free travel pass.