The College Foundation Board was formed in 1983 with the sole purpose of establishing a fund to assist the College’s finances to provide the best physical and educational environment for our students to learn, well into the future.
The Foundation Office operates in partnership with the College Principal for the entire College community. Everyone is welcome to take an active role in the College's future.
The College Foundation is managed by a Board of Directors, a team of professionals from the St Gregory's Community, supporting the College Strategic Plans and scholarship programs to ensure the Building Fund donations you so generously make are distributed for maximum impact.
The Board of Directors are:
- Bruce Hanrahan | Foundation Chairman
- Lee MacMaster | College Principal, Member
- Martin Bullock | Member
- Craig Braithwaite | Member
- Peter Campbell | Member
- Br Bryan Davis | Brothers Community Leader, Member
- Amanda Hreszczuk | Member
- Tony Mackey | Member
- Melissa Watts | Secretary
There are three core fundraising goals for the College Foundation:
- The Building Fund is supported via pledges and donations made by current and past families, Old Boys of the College and other supporters of the College. All donations to this fund are tax-deductible.
- The Education Fund is supported through our major functions; the main one being the Celebrity Sports Dinner. This is held each year with its sole purpose to raise funds for the Education Fund.
- The Scholarship Fund is supported by donations primarily from Old Boys and bequests. All funds donated to the Scholarship Fund are tax-deductible.
For further information about the Building Fund and donations, please contact our Foundation Officer, Mary Stepien via email or on 02 4629 4132.