Continuing our agricultural heritage, our campuses are situated on a large site dominated by a peaceful, natural setting.
Students are inspired by a working farm, multiple sporting facilities, and extensive recreational spaces. The College Chapel provides a focal point for personal reflection and the sharing of faith. Dedicated learning spaces for the Arts, Sciences, Music and Technology enable 21st-century teaching and learning experiences. Through our Capital Works Program, we’re dreaming big for tomorrow.
The range of sporting facilities at the College is extensive and includes:
- Playing fields for Cricket, Football, Soccer and Athletics
- An Olympic sized swimming pool
- A cross country course
- Four flood-lit tennis courts
- Four outdoor basketball courts
- Two indoor basketball courts
- Volleyball court
- A multi-purpose hall and gymnasium
- A fitness centre