Join our wonderful team of enthusiastic educators and make a difference in the lives of future generations.
St Gregory’s is a Catholic Day and Boarding school for Senior boys from Years 7–12 and co-educational for Kindergarten–Year 6. Since its foundation in 1926 by the Marist Brothers, our College has always been proud of its school spirit which places an emphasis on family, belonging and encouragement to do your best. The College has a strong tradition and reputation for academic excellence, high achievement in sporting competitions and for providing a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
The College is a community built on and unified by, the Marist charism which has been developed and passed on by many Brothers and lay teachers walking in the footsteps of Saint Marcellin Champagnat. One aim of St Gregory’s College is to shape, in partnership with parents, young men and women of strong mind and gentle heart.
St Gregory's College Campbelltown offers opportunities for employment in both teaching and non-teaching roles across our Junior and Senior Schools. Applicants applying for a position at St Gregory's College are required to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must always include a completed Application Form, Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter.
All positions close at 4.00pm on the closing date, any applications received after this time will not be accepted.
JUNIOR SCHOOL CLASSROOM TEACHER - MATERNITY LEAVE POSITION
About the Role
Temporary fulltime maternity leave position – Teaching Year 2 (18 July 2022 – 17 July 2023)
St Gregory’s College is committed to ensuring the safety of our staff, students and school community. In line with our College policy, all of our staff are required to provide Vaccination Evidence that is compliant with the policy as a condition of employment. Complying with the policy and providing the evidence is an essential requirement of employment with St Gregory’s College.
Teachers at the College are employed under the NSW Catholic Independent Schools (Teachers-Model B) Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2020
Commencement date: 18 July 2022 (Term 3, 2022)
How to Apply
- Applications should be addressed to the College Acting Deputy Principal, Mr Joel Weekes.
- Applications must be emailed to email@example.com with the following:-
Cover Letter (maximum one page)
- Introduce yourself, the reasons you are applying for the position and why you are a highly suitable candidate for the role.
- Complete all of the details and answer all questions, including providing referee details.
- A copy of the Application Form is available on this website.
- Work history, educational qualifications, other relevant professional and personal experiences.
Closing Date for applications: Friday, 13 May 2022 (4.00pm)
Applications without all of the required information may not be considered for shortlisting.
Successful applications must comply with the Children’s Guardian Act 2019.
St Gregory’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Casual Secondary School Teachers
Casual Junior School Teachers
Address your CV to Mrs Diana Ivancic - Assistant Head of Junior School
Staff Benefits at St Gregory’s College
Free on-site parking in multiple locations.
Professional Development Program including:
- Induction and Mentoring Program.
- Financial support for approved postgraduate studies.
- Teacher accreditation support and comprehensive professional learning program.
- Timetabled professional learning periods, included in teaching load.
- Annual development reviews for all teachers
Personal health and wellbeing program and facilities including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Counselling Service.
- Free influenza vaccinations administered onsite in the Health Centre.
- Free access to the College gymnasium with instruction from qualified trainers.
- Free access to College grounds and facilities – pool, tennis courts, cricket nets, ovals.
- On-site café.
- Additional term break time compared to most schools.
- Catered morning teas and lunches for special occasions.
- Staff Association Membership, including invitations to social events.
- Opportunities for faith development.
Priority enrolment for children of staff.
Financial benefits including:
- Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing.
- Voluntary superannuation contributions into your nominated superannuation fund.
- Competitive salaries and leadership allowances.
- Opportunity to earn additional income through boarding.
Teacher resources including:
- College-provided laptop and ICT support services.
- Access to School Resources Centre for borrowing books/magazines/DVDs and for access to academic databases.
- Student 1:1 laptop program.
- Every classroom equipped with digital A/V projectors.