Join our wonderful team of enthusiastic educators and make a difference in the lives of future generations.
St Gregory’s is a Catholic Day and Boarding school for Senior boys from Years 7–12 and co-educational for Kindergarten–Year 6. Since its foundation in 1926 by the Marist Brothers, our College has always been proud of its school spirit which places an emphasis on family, belonging and encouragement to do your best. The College has a strong tradition and reputation for academic excellence, high achievement in sporting competitions and for providing a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
The College is a community built on and unified by, the Marist charism which has been developed and passed on by many Brothers and lay teachers walking in the footsteps of Saint Marcellin Champagnat. One aim of St Gregory’s College is to shape, in partnership with parents, young men and women of strong mind and gentle heart.
St Gregory's College Campbelltown offers opportunities for employment in both teaching and non-teaching roles across our Junior and Senior Schools. Applicants applying for a position at St Gregory's College are required to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must always include a completed Application Form, Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter.
All positions close at 4.00pm on the closing date, any applications received after this time will not be accepted.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Liaison
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Liaison
Full time position
0.5 FTE Teaching Load – Subject/s negotiable for the right candidate
St Gregory’s College is committed to ensuring the safety of our staff, students and school community. In line with our College policy, all of our staff are required to provide Vaccination Evidence that is compliant with the policy as a condition of employment. Complying with the policy and providing the evidence is an essential requirement of employment with St Gregory’s College.
The successful applicant will provide in-class and out-of- class support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students to improve motivation, engagement with learning and educational outcomes.
This position is governed by the 2020 NSW Catholic Independent Schools (Teachers - Model B) Multi-Enterprise Agreement.
Commencement date: Monday 22nd August 2022
How to Apply
- Applications should be addressed to the Acting College Deputy Principal, Mr Joel Weekes.
- Applications must be emailed to email@example.com with the following:-
Cover Letter (maximum one page)
- Introduce yourself, the reasons you are applying for the position and why you are a highly suitable candidate for the role.
- Complete all, of the details and answer all questions, including providing referee details.
- A copy of the Application Form is available in the Employment Section on the College website. http://www.stgregs.nsw.edu.au/employment
- Work history, educational qualifications, other relevant professional and personal experiences.
- We invite you to visit our website http://www.stgregs.nsw.edu.au/employment to obtain the Application Form and further information about the College and the benefits of working at St Gregory’s College.
Enquires about this position may be directed to the Human Resources Coordinator on 02 4629 4125. All applicants must apply directly to the College.
The College will not accept applications from employment agencies for this position. Applications Close: 4.00pm on Friday 12th August 2022.
Applications without all, of the required information may not be considered for shortlisting. Successful applications must comply with the NSW Child Protection Legislation.
St Gregory's College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Casual Secondary School Teachers
Casual Junior School Teachers
Address your CV to Mrs Diana Ivancic - Assistant Head of Junior School
Staff Benefits at St Gregory’s College
Free on-site parking in multiple locations.
Professional Development Program including:
- Induction and Mentoring Program.
- Financial support for approved postgraduate studies.
- Teacher accreditation support and comprehensive professional learning program.
- Timetabled professional learning periods, included in teaching load.
- Annual development reviews for all teachers
Personal health and wellbeing program and facilities including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Counselling Service.
- Free influenza vaccinations administered onsite in the Health Centre.
- Free access to the College gymnasium with instruction from qualified trainers.
- Free access to College grounds and facilities – pool, tennis courts, cricket nets, ovals.
- On-site café.
- Additional term break time compared to most schools.
- Catered morning teas and lunches for special occasions.
- Staff Association Membership, including invitations to social events.
- Opportunities for faith development.
Priority enrolment for children of staff.
Financial benefits including:
- Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing.
- Voluntary superannuation contributions into your nominated superannuation fund.
- Competitive salaries and leadership allowances.
- Opportunity to earn additional income through boarding.
Teacher resources including:
- College-provided laptop and ICT support services.
- Access to School Resources Centre for borrowing books/magazines/DVDs and for access to academic databases.
- Student 1:1 laptop program.
- Every classroom equipped with digital A/V projectors.